Parent Distance Learning Resources
Our mindset is to treat next week like the first week of school. Distance learning can present different opportunities and challenges that don’t exist in a traditional classroom setting. While the approach to your child’s learning will be different, our goal is to deliver high quality education. Before we begin this adventure it is important that students develop good learning habits. We have put together the following tips to make sure our students are as successful in this new environment:
Do you have a student aged Pre-K to 2nd grade? Here's a distance learning show filled with state standard aligned lessons and videos created by our very own EPS teachers!
Check out out Board of Education Member and Communications Chairperson Jennifer Mullin's interview with Assistant Superintendent Brian Hendrickson about Distance Learning in Ellington Public Schools.
EPS Teachers have been preparing for distance learning all week! Check out this video and see all the work that went into planning Distance Learning in Ellington.
- Parent Feedback Form (Feedback May Be Provided More Than Once Over The Next Several Weeks)
- To Report A Student Absence
- What Happens If We Have Issues Accessing Assignments Or Using Technology At Home?
- How To Get To Seesaw Or Google Classroom To Find Student Work
- Click Here For Information About WiFi At Home
- Information About Nursing Staff
- Routines and Structures
- General Guidelines For Distance Learning
- Sample Schedules (These Are Just A Few Of Several Examples. Schedules Will Vary Across Households)
- Eliminate Distractions
- Special Services - Distance Learning
- Parent Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Tutorial Videos (Coming Soon)
- Technology Support