Student Distance Learning Resources
Our mindset is to treat next week like the first week of school. Distance learning can present different opportunities and challenges that don’t exist in a traditional classroom setting. While the approach to your learning will be different, our goal is to provide high quality learning opportunities. Before you begin this adventure, it is important to develop good learning habits. We have put together the following tips to make sure you are successful with experience:
Are you a student aged Pre-K to 2nd grade? Here's a distance learning show filled with state standard aligned lessons and videos created by our very own EPS teachers!
- Student Feedback Form (Feedback May Be Provided More Than Once Over The Next Several Weeks)
- What Happens If I have Issues Accessing My Work Or Technology At Home?
- Structuring Your Time And Creating Routines
- General Guidelines For Distance Learning
- Sample Schedule (This Is One Of Several Examples. Schedules Will Vary Across Households. More Examples To Be Shared Soon)
- Distance Learning Etiquette
- Distance Learning Attire
- Stay Organized
- Eliminate Distractions
- Don’t Be Afraid To Ask For Help
- Student Frequently Asked Questions
- Technology Support