Hybrid Distance Learning Parent Resources
Behind The Scenes With The BOE 7-12 Remote Learning Using HD Poly Studio Cameras
Board of Education Member and Communications Chairperson Jennifer Mullin interviews Ellington High School Assistant Principal Marc Richard to discuss some of the changes 7-12 students and families can expect when it comes to improvements in the District's approach to distance/remote learning, and gives a demonstration of the new technology that teachers will be using in their classrooms to keep the students connected.
Distance Learning Expectations Update
- What Happens If We Have Issues Accessing Assignments Or Using Technology At Home?
- Parent Guide To Google Classroom
- Click Here For Information About WiFi At Home
- Information About Nursing Staff
- General Guidelines For Distance Learning
- K-6 Sample Schedules
- Parent Tech Tutorial Videos
- How To Support Your Child Following Synchronous Learning Schedule 7-12