Ellington Public Schools grows exceptional learners and leaders who are courageous, reflective, and contributing citizens of the world.
Ellington Public Schools creates a culture of learning that challenges and inspires all students on their personalized educational journeys.
CORE VALUES AND BELIEFS
- We empower students and staff with the skills to discover and pursue their own passions and to embrace opportunities to be courageous, reflective, and contributing citizens of the world.
- We create an equitable, inclusive and supportive culture where people are safe, accepted, and valued.
- We value learning as an enlightening, lifelong process that happens in multiple ways.
- We believe that positive relationships among all stakeholders create synergy and are the foundation for our learning community.
- We celebrate innovation, collaboration, creativity and multiple forms of success.
- We ensure that our learning environments are flexible spaces that encourage interaction, co-creation and independence.
- We have an unrelenting commitment to the belief that everyone can continually learn and grow.
Ellington High School
Ellington Middle School
Crystal Lake School