College Board AP Information
- College Board AP Information
Dear AP students and Parents,
During the first few weeks of school, students will be signing up for their AP Exam group with their classroom teacher, which provides access to many online resources to help prepare for the AP exam. In addition, students who elect to take the AP exam in May will need to complete additional steps between now and October 20th including registering to take the exam and submitting a deposit.
AP TEST REGISTRATION STEPS
- Go to myap.collegeboard.org and sign-in
- Select REGISTER FOR AN EXAM on MyAP website
- Choose “Confirm Registration” to indicate “Yes”-indicating you are taking the exam
OR Choose “No” to indicate you are NOT going to take the exam
- If “No”, there are no further steps
- If “Yes”, continue to aptsusa.com/ellington (Exam fees are managed online through APTS, Achievement Point Test Service).
- Submit your $47 deposit per exam at aptsusa.com/ellington by October 20, 2020
*For the 2020-21 AP exam administration, students who make a deposit by October 20, 2020 and decide not to take an AP Exam should cancel by March 5, 2021 to be eligible for a full refund.
2020-2021 Exam Ordering Deadlines
Activation Deadline: October 20, 2020
Deposit Submission Deadline: October 20, 2020
Balance Due in Full Deadline: February 1, 2021
Important Links Regarding AP Exams and Registration Process